VILLA RULES & POLICIES
We would like to make you aware of all applicable House Rules currently in place at Villa Sha. Understanding and complying with our house rules will make for a safe, comfortable and fun stay for everybody!
For your safety and in order to avoid any deductions from your security deposit, please take a moment to read each of the rules carefully:
- Check-In time after 3:00 pm.
- Check-Out time 11:00 am (Late Check-Out available upon request).
- Villa Sha has 6 spacious and comfortable suites with the capacity to host up to 16 guests (12 adults and 4 minors). The number of guests must not exceed the maximum capacity.
- No guests are allowed without previous authorization.
- There is no smoking inside Villa Sha (smoking permitted in terrace and pool area only)
- It is forbidden to use any illegal substance inside the property.
- Please treat our house with respect. We have put a lot of effort making this into a lovely space to be enjoyed by our guests.
- We are mindful of the environment and ask that you please follow our suggestions for caring for earth’s vital resources.
- Please turn off the A/C while suites windows/doors are open.
- Any damages incurred by our guests, will be deducted from the security deposit subject to the property manager’s decision.
- While we encourage laughter and fun times, we ask that you be mindful of music volume after midnight as a sign of respect to our neighbors.
- Please do not use glass containers and or bottles in or near the pool area.
- No foreign objects in pool
- Children need to be supervised all time, there is no lifeguard on duty.
- No running / No diving
- Please do not hang wet clothes, towels or bathing suits on the balcony railing. Our housekeeping staff is here to assist you with these items.
- Use the garage or park in front of the garage door but please do not block the street.
Please ensure you read and fully understand the house rules at the beginning of your stay. If anything is unclear, please contact us so we can explain in further detail to avoid any misunderstandings.
Have fun! This is your holiday experience and we hope you make the most of your time here at Villa Sha.